Friday 20 March 2009

Today I am mostly...


Today I a mostly working on various record covers and such like whilst loving the above PRURIENT record and eating Turkish biscuits. Also very happy to have thoroughly enjoyed KEVIN DRUMM's 'Imperial Distortion' double CD, which was so much calmer than I had expected. Still failed to get through 90% of this week's sonic influx.

Amazed to receive a package in the post this morning that I posted yesterday to someone in Germany. Apparently the 1cm sticker on the bottom left of the package which begins with the block capitals 'SENDER:' was more prominent than the 10 cm tall marker pen address on the fucking middle of the envelope with someone in Germany's address on. I totally fucking despair. Luckily I don't have to deal with the glorious Post Office much as I only run a mailorder business. Oh, wait...

No comments: