Wednesday 15 October 2008

"With trumpets and drums we are going to Hell"



Quite a few things going on right now, all to the back drop of enormous world events...
New shirt (see above, cog backprint below) in collaboration with HELL YEAH is at the printers, hope to have them available this weekend. I'm going to building a webshop this week and it will be available from there, along with a variety of other NIHILISMUS Ts, some old, some new. Check back soon for the link.
I will also be stocking some other Ts: got some long range plans for this.



I was amazed to see this killer new shirt from TRACKSTAR. Its got all my favourite elements: vintage photographic horror, obscenity and non-English characters/language...



Lastly there's an interview about my record label over at HEATHEN HARVEST.


No comments: